Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Improvements

I made some small improvements between my first informative speech and last persuasive speech. My eye contact improved a ton. During the first speech, I looked at my powerpoint the whole time and didn't really make eye contact with anyone in particular. On the last speech, I think it helped that I only had notecards and not a powerpoint. I tried not to refer back to my notecards as much and to look at everyone in the room. I used a couple hand gestures in the third speech, which was more than my first. However, I was still not enthusiastic. I did a better job of citing my sources in the speech. I also had a hook for this speech which I have not had in the best. It definitely helped my grade to have a hook instead of starting out with a boring fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment